What are some of the implications and ethical issues related to the use of personality assessment in pre-employment evaluations?
Discuss the mental health treatment issues involved in working with the aging client.
List and define the seven cardinal rules of risk communication.
Explain how you would conduct a Sexual Assault (Rape) investigation, and what are some of the unique things regarding a Sexual Assault (Rape) investigations. (evidence/characteristics/tools any or all of these things)?
Discuss issues relating to jurisdiction in this complicated case.
- Explain the stepwise approach to asthma treatment and management for your patient.
- Explain how stepwise management assists health care providers and patients in gaining and maintaining control of the disease.
Discuss how a social work administrator’s personal leadership philosophy and style may influence a human services organization’s culture.
Explain what additional information you would like to have had before making a hiring decision.
- Discuss the value of visual art for an individual and society.
- Analyze the essential relationship between any work of art and the various kinds of influences on the artist and audience that shape the interpretation of the art.
- Explain the formal elements of various styles of modern art both in general and in specific works.
- Describe the relationship between individual artistic expression and the cultural, social, political, and historical forces which give rise to these expressions.
- Classify key artists and styles in the visual arts from the Impressionist period to the present.
- Explain various terms, qualities, and themes of visual art from the late 1800s to the present.
Compare and contrast the four types of criminal justice systems (process, network, nonsystem, and true system). Discuss the three leadership positions (supervisors, managers, and administrators) in criminal justice agencies.